Welcome to Winchester Golf Academy
We are open as usual all over the bank holiday weekend and throughout the half-term week - 9am to 6pm weekends, and 9am to 9pm on weekdays.
There are a couple of changes to our usual programme though. There are no ladies roll-up sessions over the bank holiday weekend including Friday 25th May and Monday 28th May. Ladies roll-ups will start up again on Friday 1st June - 11am for beginners and 12 noon for improvers.
And there are no Junior Passport Programme sessions during half-term on Wednesday 30th and Thursday 31st May.
Our Junior roll-ups will run as usual on Saturdays and Sundays - 10 am for up to 10 years old, and 11am for over 10 years old.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
First Toptracer Hole in One at Winchester Golf Academy!
If the arrival of Toptracer at Winchester Golf Academy wasn’t exciting enough, we’ve already had our first HOLE IN ONE. Congratulations to Cody Roberts.
Cody is a WGA Junior team member and used a 7 iron to hole out from our 147 yard Closest to the Pin target. And he’s only the 2nd to do so globally!
If you haven't tried our Toptracer yet, come along to take a look and to start familiarising yourself with the arrangement. We have a new flag and target layout mapped to the software, and we have also introduced new basket sizes of 30, 60, 90 and even a mega basket of 120 balls, in response to your feedback, and on the advice of users at other Toptracer golf centres.
If you would like to capture your scores on your phone, you can download the app ready for your first visit. Search for Toptracer Range in the App Store or Google Play. Alternatively you can login as a guest when you come into the Academy so you can see your results on the screen. We've got plenty of help on hand and we’ll be delighted to introduce you to the new system.
GREAT FACILITIES, GREAT COACHES, GREAT FOOD
At Winchester Golf Academy, the premier golf Academy in Hampshire, we take enormous pride in offering the very best of everything to our customers.
- 24 individual, covered bays, floodlit, with premium mats, 10 PowerTees and left handed bays
- 4 Fully Qualified PGA Professionals and 2 Assistant Professionals
- Private bays for one-to-one lessons, with V1 video technology to see your swing and GC2 to track your distances
- Toptracer Range in 13 bays, two private bays and both coaching bays
- Custom fitting to match your clubs to your height and technique
- The latest equipment, competitively priced, in our Golf Shop supported by Foremost
- Short game practice area with 3 target greens, bunker and Huxley putting green
- Outstanding food and drink in the Little Kitchen Bistro, run by the award-winning Little Kitchen Company
Winchester Golf Academy
Down Farm Lane, Winchester
Hampshire S022 6RG
Phone: 01962 885254
Monday - Friday 9am - 9pm
Saturday and Sunday: 9am - 6pm